Lostock Hall Academy Vision 2023-2024
LHA will be the local secondary provider of choice. We will equip all our learners with the knowledge, skills, values and behaviours to achieve their full potential in a safe, stimulating and supportive environment. Educating the future, Academy students will be proud to achieve a successful career path through transition into work or training in all walks of adult life.
Academy Key Priorities
- To ensure the highest standards of leadership and management through reflective governance and the provision of developmental opportunities for staff at all levels.
- To provide a safe and secure learning environment, that supports the social and emotional wellbeing of all students and staff.
- To raise aspirations, build resilience, ensure enjoyment and independence in learning for all students.
- To continually develop, teach and review a high quality, engaging broad and balanced curriculum through a research based approach to teaching and learning in an inclusive and dynamic environment.
- To work collaboratively as part of a professional learning community and in partnership with parents/carers to ensure all students achieve through personalised learning, pastoral and health programmes.
- To maintain high levels of punctuality and attendance of students ensuring excellence for all.
- To ensure a positive image based on the strengths of the Academy is shared across the community to increase student recruitment.
- To provide a range of meaningful experiences linked to the labour market, along with encounters with further and higher education to support personalised career paths.